Adaptive Scent Bubble® in sync with you
Churchill Fellowship Poster 2015
Presented at Sir Winston Churchill’s birthplace of Blenheim Palace on Wednesday 27th May 2015, to mark the 50th anniversary of his living legacy – The Winston Churchill Memorial Trust (WCMT).
Churchill Fellowship – Feedback
As part of Dr Tillotson’s Churchill Fellowship to the USA, she presented the eScent concept to high-profile US psychiatrists and psychologists for their initial feedback as a biofeedback scent intervention.
Ten interviews were conducted at various institutes and hospitals including MIT Media Lab, Monell Chemical Senses Center, Research Institute for Fragrance Materials, UCSF, UCSD, John Hopkins Hospital, Massachusetts Hospital, Mount Sinai Hospital New York and the Mindfulness Based Interventions, UCSD and Posit Sciences.
1. “eScent® could monitor the little cognitive shifts and prevent the bigger shifts from appearing” (for example, in bipolar affective disorder)
2. "eScent® could benefit human circadian rhythms and general stress reduction, which in turn will improve sleep cycles“
3. "The pharmaceutical industry could potentially be very interested in eScent®“
4. “Just as the pink ribbon has de-stigmatised breast cancer, eScent® can be a de-stigmatising fashion item that will benefit all mental health conditions and is very easy to integrate into everyday items”
5. “eScent is a novel prodromal scent intervention that uses smell to help learn early warning signals before a crisis may occur”